1. VISPĀRĒJIE NOTEIKUMI
- Internet shop “Wooly Organic” is a website owned and maintained by LTD WOOLY WORLD, registration number: 42103054885, legal address Strautu Street 1/5, Liepaja, LV-3401.
- Intellectual property rights to www.woolyorganic.com belong to SIA WOOLY WORLD.
- woolyorganic.com is not responsible for any losses incurred by the user as a result of using the online store www.woolyorganic.lv.
- Before placing an order, the Customer must confirm that he has read these terms, as well as the Terms of delivery of the Goods and the Warranty and Right of Withdrawal.
- When purchasing the goods offered in the www.woolyorganic.com online store, it is considered that such a mutual agreement is a Distance Agreement and is regulated by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia Regulations No. 255 “Rules on distance contracts”.
2. PASŪTĪJUMA NOFORMĒŠANA
- In order to make a purchase at woolyorganic.com, the customer must place an order for the Goods.
- In order to place an order, the corresponding Goods must be added to the shopping cart and the “Confirm order” button must be pressed.
- In addition, the Customer must enter the delivery address and the desired way of receiving the Goods.
After receiving the order payment, we will send the orders within 1-5 working days.
- www.woolyorganic.com is not responsible for any losses or other consequences arising from incorrect data specified by the Customer in the order.
- Purchase payment is possible in the following payment methods:
1) veicot apmaksu ar maksājuma kartēm. Klients pirms maksājuma veikšanas pārbauda, vai pasūtījumā redzamie Produkti, to daudzums un cenas atbilst viņa vēlmei.
2) veicot apmaksu ar Paypal;
3) when paying the invoice sent from email@example.com.
- After making the payment using the Bank’s link, the Customer must click the Back to Merchant button.
- www.woolyorganic.com sends the Customer an automatic e-mail with the Order confirmation. If the Customer notices any errors in the order confirmation message (unwanted goods, quantities, etc.), the Customer must immediately contact www.woolyorganic.com B2B customer support by phone + 371 26344648 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The order is payable immediately, in full. Once the payment has been made, the order is considered submitted and the Goods are assembled.
- In case, after placing the order, woolyorganic.com cannot deliver the ordered product or the desired quantity, www.woolyorganic.com is entitled to exchange the product for an equivalent one in consultation with the Customer.
- If the Product cannot be replaced or if the Customer is not satisfied with such exchange upon receipt of the Product, the Customer is entitled to cancel the order and the money will be returned to the Customer’s bank account within 14 working days. Woolyorganic.lv is entitled to refuse the execution of the order, notifying the Customer thereof and indicating the reason for cancellation. In case www.woolyorganic.com does not fulfill the order, the money is returned to the Customer within 14 working days.
- www.woolyorganic.com is entitled to refuse to fulfill the order by notifying the Customer and indicating the reason for cancellation by e-mail or telephone. In case www.woolyorganic.com does not fulfill the order, the money is returned to the Customer within 14 working days.
3. DATU KONFIDENCIALITĀTE
- www.woolyorganic.com B2B platform can only be used by registered users who have filled the necessary data in the registration form.
- The user is prohibited from disclosing his access data to other persons.
- By using the www.woolyorganic.com online store, the user agrees to the processing of personal data. This is necessary for ordering and delivery of goods.
- The user, indicating his e-mail address, agrees to receive information from the website about various current events and offers.
- LTD WOOLY WORLD may collect and store data that allows analyzing website traffic and usage.
4. PREČU APRAKSTI UN CENAS
- The images of the goods displayed in the online store www.woolyorganic.com may differ from the offered goods. In order to clarify the characteristics of the product or to eliminate confusion caused or related to ordering it, as well as to avoid misunderstandings, please contact www.woolyorganic.com via e-mail: email@example.com, or by phone. +371 26344648.
- All prices are in euros without VAT. The price does not include delivery costs.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, as well as discounts may be applied to goods. The Goods are sold at the prices valid at the time of ordering, except in cases when the Product has an incorrect price due to a technical error or system damage. woolyorganic.com, has the right to refuse to sell the Goods ordered in the online store, informing the Customer if the Product is no longer available or due to technical reasons the price and / or parameters of the Product indicated in the online store do not correspond to the actual price and / or parameters. The changes take effect from the moment they are published in the online store www.woolyorganic.com and they apply to orders placed after the changes are published.
- Delivery costs (if any) are accounted for separately before payment is made.
5. PASŪTĪJUMA ATCELŠANA JEB DISTANCES LĪGUMA PĀRTRAUKŠANA
- woolyorganic.com, until the customer’s payment is received, has the right to cancel the customer’s order if discrepancies in the product descriptions or prices are established.
- woolyorganic.com, has the right to terminate distance contracts in case the parties suffer excessive losses in the performance of the contract and in other cases specified in regulatory enactments.
- Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia 20.05.2014. Regulations No. 255 “Regulations on distance contracts” stipulate that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the goods purchased in the online store to the seller within 14 calendar days without giving a reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, please fill in, sign and send the form in the RETURN section together with a copy of the purchase confirmation document to Latvia, Liepaja, Strautu Street 1/5, LV-3401, without unreasonable delay within 14 days. This deadline is considered to be met if the User sends or returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. If you cancel your purchase, we will refund all payments received from you, except for the cost of delivery and return of the goods, which will not be refunded and borne by the buyer, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date we were notified. Your decision to cancel the purchase. woolyorganic.com refunds the amount by transferring it to the bank account specified in the User’s withdrawal form or, if it is not specified, to the account from which payment for the product will be received. The right of withdrawal may not be exercised in the following cases: (a) the packaging of the goods is open which, for reasons of health and hygiene, cannot be returned; (b) the packaging of the goods has been opened and the goods have been used for purposes other than establishing the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The goods must be returned in the original packaging, and the buyer must provide appropriate packaging for safe transportation of the goods back to the seller.
6. PASŪTĪJUMA APSTRĀDES UN PIEGĀDES LAIKS
Pasūtījuma apstrādes laiks:
We typically process and ship out orders within 1-5 working days after the prepayment is done. In very rare occasions the order processing can be delayed by a maximum of 1 business day.
All orders are shipped with selected courier partners from our warehouse in Latvia. You will receive an email with shipping information when your order is on its way. Delay might occur on international shipping, if the package is held at customs.
Depending on the country of delivery it may take up to 7 additional business days for your order to arrive. Business customers can choose between normal delivery or express delivery covering the extra costs.